Abilene Ag Products
We are the proud new dealers in Abilene for Gooseneck Trailers! Based out of Bryan, Texas, Gooseneck Trailers has been one of the most popular brands for flatbeds for trucks, stock trailers, flatbed trailers, dump trailers, etc. Stop by the store today for any questions about getting your new trailer!
Available for Purchase Now
- 24’ x 6’8” Steel Livestock Trailer with Canvas Top
- 28’ x 6’8” Steel Livestock Trailer with Canvas Top
We carry liquid and granular fertilizers in bulk for your farming and ranching operation. Custom blending is utilized to meet the needs of your soil analysis to improve overall fertility and yield.
NutriSphere-N® Nitrogen Fertilizer Manager – Keeps more nitrogen available for plant uptake by slowing the conversion of nitrogen into forms that can be lost through volatilization, leaching and denitrification. This helps contribute to higher yields and can reduce the amount of N that can wind up in surface or ground water through runoff and leaching. NutriSphere-N has been successfully used on more than 34 million acres in 40 states.
- Protects applied nitrogen for a full 10-12 months
- Provides flexibility in application schedules
- Ensures longer period of increased nitrogen availability for plant uptake
AVAIL® Phosphorus Fertilizer Enhancer – The patented polymer technology in AVAIL® Phosphorus Fertilizer Enhancer reduces the fixation of applied P and keeps more of it available for plant uptake. More available P can lead to rapid, early growth, healthier crops and stronger yield potential, which means a greater return on phosphorus fertilizer investments. AVAIL is used on more than 59 million acres of U.S. farmland.
- Greater phosphorus fertilizer efficiencies
- Optimal phosphate availability to the crop
More Than Manure® Nutrient Manager – More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager helps livestock producers obtain better nutrient value and improved handling characteristics from their manure. With manure applications, there is a substantial amount of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N) lost through different mechanisms. MTM effectively reduces these losses, allowing more of these vital nutrients to be available for plant uptake and resulting in improved crop growth, development and yield.
- Reduces phosphorus lock-up in the soil and nitrogen loss to volatilization, leaching and denitrification
- Reduces ammonia levels in confinement buildings and on manure-treated fields
- Can reduce solids in pits or lagoons
- No specialized mixing/application equipment required
- Non-toxic to livestock and soil bacteria
- Crop rotation flexibility
Take Off® – More retailers and growers are using foliar-applied nutrient technology such as Take Off® on corn, wheat and soybeans as part of their overall fertility program. The effectiveness of Take Off is proven through research on a diverse range of crops, including corn, soybeans, wheat, rice, cotton, barley, alfalfa, tomatoes, lettuce, cantaloupe and switchgrass.
- More efficient use of nutrients
- Faster germination and emergence
- Stronger, healthier plants
- Greater yield potential
- 40 ROCK 12-40-0-6.5s-1z
- Ammonium Sulfate 21-0-0-24
- Mono-Ammonium Phosphate
- Pot Ash 0-0-60
- Urea 46-0-0
- Ammonium Thiosulfate 12-0-0-26
- Specialty Liquid 6-24-6
- Liquid Ammonium Polyphosphate 10-34-0
- Urea Ammonium Nitrate Solution 32-0-0
- 21-7-14 (Slow Release)
- 44-0-0 ESN
- 25-5-10 w/ Dimension
- 6-3-0 w/ 1% Iron Hou-Actinate
Abilene Ag provides a variety of chemicals to help protect the overall crop care in a way that assists growers in producing higher yields and better crops while managing, plant diseases, weeds and other pests. Our line of chemicals include:
- Plant Growth Regulators
The potential that exists on your farm and within your operation is tremendous. With careful control of hybrid selection, tillage, seed placement, timing and nutrients, you give each seed a chance to yield its best. That’s why here at Abilene Ag we only offer the highest quality seed available whether its wheat, sorghum, cotton, grass and etc. Our goal here is to help you maximize your potential with the highest quality seed.
Available Seed Breeding Companies:
- Agripro Syngenta
- Westbred Wheat
- Texas A&M University
- Oklahoma State University
- Pioneer Seeds
- Watley Seeds
- Heavy Grazer
- Cattle King: A three-way Atlas Sorghum cross. We firmly believe it’s the best money can buy. An excellent summer annual forage grass for hay, grazing, and green chop.
- Sweeter’n Honey BMR: a BMR sorghum/sudangrass without tannin. It is a multi-purpose forage with exceptional palatability. It has slightly broad leaves and large stems and good growth and recovery. This seed has the highest daily weight grains from direct pastures.
If you have any questions about any of our products, give us a call at the store, and we will do our best to help you!
TAKING THE BIG SHOT means having complete confidence in every aspect of the hunt, from the rifle or bow you use to the stand you’re sitting in. We are avid hunters ourselves, and each hunting product that we sell is carefully built to instill confidence. Texas Wildlife Supply’s Monster deer blinds are engineered to provide the ultimate in safety, comfort and structural integrity. Their Deer Feeders and Feed Jets are built to perform reliably in all kinds of conditions. And their feed bins will likely be the last bins you’ll ever need to buy.
As the leading manufacturer of high end hunting equipment, Texas Wildlife Supply sweat the details on every aspect of our hunting equipment so that you can focus on what’s important – making the shot. Compare their products to the competition and you’ll see for yourself that Texas Wildlife Supply products are the best, down to the last weld and rivet. For more information or to look at Texas Wildlife Supply’s full line of products, you can visit their webpage at www.texaswildlifesupply.com
Abilene Ag’s commitment to providing customers with dependable and reliable products has allowed us to partner ourselves with Enduraplas. Enduraplas offers a full line of Fertilizer, Refueling, Spray and Water Management products. Since 2003 Enduraplas has been delivering reliable solutions to customers looking for a brand they can trust in. The company has grown steadily based on the quality of their products and their determined pursuit of service excellence. The Enduraplas commitment to research and development is combined with a willingness to listen to the people who everyday depend on their products. As a growing company, Enduraplas continues to help increase productivity in the agriculture, industrial and commercial industries by delivering products that are designed to perform better.